GovernmentHealthInvestigative Reports

Help for neighbors in need of shelter

By October 18, 2010November 21st, 2023No Comments


If you’re in need of shelter, basic human services or assistance in Washington state, go to 211 Community Information Line, or call 2-1-1 You can also call: 1-800-621-4636 or 206-461-3200. 


For information about help for homeless families and children:

Wellspring Family Services:

For information about emergency shelter for young adults:

The Landing:


For information about youth aging out of foster care:

Mockingbird Society:

Casey Family Programs:

YMCA Young Adult Services:

For information about ending homelessness:

Building Changes:

The 10-year Plan to End Homelessness in King County:

The Bill& Melinda Gates Foundation:

Leave a Reply